Non-Refundable Deposit Agreement
In order for your $500 non-refundable reservation list fee to be accepted, please agree to the following terms:
1. I understand and agree that my $500 deposit is non-refundable. I am not guaranteed my puppy of choice or gender of choice; however, I understand that I can continue to defer my place in line and add myself to future reservation lists until I get the puppy I want and/or need.
___________I understand and agree to the terms and conditions
2. I understand the full price of the puppy varies on each litter, due to color. $3,500 (Parti/Solid) $3,800 (Abstract) $4,000 (Tuxedo) $4,500 (phantom or tri) no difference in breed or gender. (Price does not vary due to breed difference or size unless listed on the litter specifically)
___________I understand and agree to the price range per size of parents
3. I also understand that the timing of litters is uncontrolled, as well as a successful pregnancy. We are not able to control the timing of heat cycles. We also have the right to cancel a reservation due to the best interest of the parents involved (the health of our parent dogs is paramount to having a litter). In the event a reservation list (breeding pair) is cancelled, I will be given other upcoming options. Heat cycles and timing is not guaranteed.
__________I understand and agree that timing is never guaranteed
4. I understand that buyers choose in the order of the reservation list and clients can choose any of the puppies available to them at their selection time and placement. If a buyer is not in attendance nor is reachable by phone during their 30-minute selection timeframe, then they will forfeit their placement.
__________I understand and agree to the selection day process.
5. When buyers pay a non-refundable deposit, they are allowed to be on the bulk reservation lists and ONLY choose ONE litter to be placed on once the puppies are at 2 weeks of age. If more than one litter is born within a week apart, the buyer will have time to see both litters before deciding which litter they want to be on the list for, when the oldest litter is 2 weeks old. Puppy selection is at 6 weeks of age. Once the buyer decides which litter they want to be on, they will be removed from the bulk reservation list.
_________I understand that my deposit places me on the bulk reservation list; however, when I choose my litter I want to be placed on, my name will be removed from the bulk list. It cannot be transferred to someone else.
6. We reserve the right to use any puppy selections in any form or fashion without restriction. We also reserve the right to replace a buyer that chooses to remove them self from the list with our own selection.
_________I understand and agree to Silver Creek’s right to use their pick in any form or fashion they choose.
7. I am aware that puppies can have certain common ailments upon coming home. Urinary tract infections, parasites, ear infections and allergy issues are all common. While we routinely deworm and monitor for potential UTIs and ear infections, sometimes the stress of leaving the breeder causes issues to flare up. I understand it will be my responsibility to treat and care for my new puppy once they leave the breeder.
________I understand that puppies can have certain ailments and I agree to ensure they get the proper care and medication, if needed.
8. I understand that I will be on the bulk list. I also understand that the buyers have to make a decision which litter they want to be on, as early as 2 weeks old. I understand that due to safety concerns, we no longer ship puppies. You must pick up your puppy or pay for a nanny transport.
________I agree to choose which litter I want to be placed on, in order of the bulk list and agree to be responsible for all costs associated with picking up the puppy on selection day (either myself or a puppy nanny.
9. I understand that this dog is sold as pet only. With no exceptions will this dog be bred or have an extended spay/neuter agreement.
______I agree I am buying this dog as a pet only and WILL NOT breed this dog. I will send in proof of spay/neuter to Silver Creek by 9 months of age.
By signing your name below, you agree to Silver Creek’s terms and conditions regarding the non-refundable reservation fee.